Foreign bishops. A bill, [as amended by the committee] intituled, an act to amend an act made in the twenty-sixth year of the reign of His Majesty King George the Third, intituled, "an act to empower the Archbishop of Canterbury or the Archbishop of York for the time being to consecrate to the office of a bishop persons being subjects or citizens of countries out of His Majesty's dominions." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill, intituled, Act to amend Act to empower Archbishop of Canterbury or York to consecrate to Office of Bishop Persons being Subjects of H.M. Dominions: (as amended by Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1841 Session 2] ; (33)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 45.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|