Joint stock companies. A return of all joint stock companies registered under the act 7 & 8 Vict., c. 110, with the style, title and business of each company, date of formation, date of registration, names of directors, nominal amount of capital, amount paid up, and amount borrowed under act of parliament. (Make up to the 1st June 1846.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Joint Stock Companies registered under Act 7 & 8 Victoria, chapter 110
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (504)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (178 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIII, 178 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (178 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 50.355-357.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|