Lunacy. Copy of report to the Lord Chancellor of the number of visits made, the number of patients seen, and the number of miles travelled by the several Commissioners in Lunacy, during the six months ending the 4th of February 1846 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report to Lord Chancellor of Visits by Coms. in Lunacy, 1845-46
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (104)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 50.288.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|