Superintendent registrars' districts. Return to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 22 March 1847;--for, a return "showing the names of the several parishes, chapelries, townships, tythings, hamlets, precincts, liberties, and extra-parochial or other places, comprised within the several superintendent registrars' districts as they were constituted in pursuance of the act of 6 & 7 Will. 4, c. 86, or any act passed for the amendment thereof, arranged in registrars' districts, as the same were severally constituted on the 19th day of December 1846; with a notice of all changes (if any) which have been since made in any of the said several districts." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Names of Places within Superintendent Registrars' Districts
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (648)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (153 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX, 153 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (153 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 51.356-357.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|