Superior courts (common law). A bill for altering and improving the proceedings in the superior courts of common law as to certain actions for the recovery of debts or damages not exceeding twenty pounds, and as to other actions in certain cases [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill for altering and improving Proceedings in Superior Courts of Common Law, as to Actions for Recovery of Debts not exceeding Twenty Pounds
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (8)
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, 18 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (18 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 48.32.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|