Police and improvement. (Scotland.) A bill [as amended by the committee and on re-commitments] to make more effectual provision for regulating the police of towns and populous places in Scotland, and for paving, draining, cleansing, lighting, and improving the same [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to make more effectual provision for regulating Police of Towns in Scotland, and for Paving, Draining, Cleansing, Lighting and Improving: as amended by Committee, and on Re-commitments
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (325)
- Government document
1 online resource (132 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VI, 132 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (132 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 54.38-40.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|