West India mails. Copy of the third report of the commissioners appointed to inquire respecting the port to be selected for the arrival and departure of West India mails; and copy of papers annexed to or referred to in the reports of the committee appointed by the Lords of the Admiralty to inquire as to the comparative advantages of the ports in the Channel [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Third Report of Coms. respecting Port for Arrival and Departure of W. India Mails
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1841 Session 1] ; (67)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (124 p.: Table/Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXVI, 124 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (124 p.: Table/Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 44.177-178.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|