Judges' salaries. Return of the salaries and emoluments in 1790 of the judges of the Courts of Chancery, of the judges of the Courts of Common Law, &c., in England, Ireland and Scotland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Salaries and Emoluments of Judges of Courts of Chancery and Common Law; Judges of Ecclesiastical Courts, Admiralty and Doctors' Commons; Lord Chancellor in Ireland, and Judges of Superior Courts of Common Law in Ireland; Judges of Court of Session in Scotland since 1790
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (525)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIII, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 54.261-262.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|