Lighthouses (Ireland). An account of all monies received and applied by the Corporation for Preserving and Improving the Port of Dublin, on account of lighthouses, for the year ending 31st December 1842 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Receipt and Expenditure of Corporation for preserving and improving Port of Dublin, on Lighthouses on Coast of Ireland, 1842
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (333)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 47.349.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|