Railways. Return of the number of passengers conveyed on all the railways in the United Kingdom during the half-year ending the 31st December 1848; showing the different classes, the receipts from each class, and from goods, &c.; also, the number of miles of railway open at the commencement and at the termination of the half-year [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Passengers conveyed on Railways in England and Wales, Scotland and Ireland, July-December 1848
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (418)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LI, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 53.376.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|