Poor Law Amendment Act. Return of the total amount of salaries or other payments received in 1840 by the Poor Law Commissioners, secretaries, and others; also amount of printing expenses, as far as the same can be ascertained [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Salaries or other Payments received by Poor Law Com., 1840
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1841 Session 1] ; (263)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXI, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 44.139.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|