Joint stock companies' registration and regulation. A bill for the registration of joint stock companies, and for conferring on such companies certain privileges of corporate bodies, subject to the payment of certain fees, and on certain conditions and regulations; and for preventing the establishment of fraudulent companies; and for the regulation of joint stock companies [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill for Registration of Joint Stock Companies, and for conferring on Companies certain Privileges of Corporate Bodies, subject to Payment of certain Fees, and for preventing Establishment of Fraudulent Companies, and for Regulation of Joint Stock Companies
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (244)
- Government document
1 online resource (44 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 44 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (44 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 48.15-16.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|