Grand jury presentments. (Ireland.) A bill to amend an act of the last session, "to enable grand juries at the ensuing summer and spring assizes to make certain presentments in counties of cities and towns in Ireland, and to remove doubts as to the jurisdiction of justices of the peace in places recently annexed to counties at large in Ireland." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Act to enable Grand Juries to make Presentments in Ireland, and to remove Doubts as to Jurisdiction of Justices of Peace
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (262)
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 47.18.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|