Tithes recovery. A bill to amend an act of the fifth and sixth years of King William the Fourth, "for the more easy recovery of tithes," and to take away the jurisdiction from the ecclesiastical courts in all matters relating to tithes of a certain amount [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Act for more easy Recovery of Tithes, and to take away Jurisdiction from Ecclesiastical Courts in Matters relating to Tithes
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1841 Session 1] ; (102)
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 44.21.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|