Commons inclosure. A bill [as amended by the committee, and on report] to facilitate the inclosure and improvement of commons and lands held in common; the exchange of lands, and the division of intermixed lands; to provide remedies for defective or incomplete executions, and for the non-execution of the powers of general and local Inclosure Acts, and to provide for the revival of such powers in certain cases [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to facilitate Inclosure and Improvement of Commons and Lands held in Common; Exchange of Lands and Division of Intermixed Lands; to provide Remedies for defective or incomplete executions, and for non-execution of Powers of General and Local Inclosure Acts (as amended by Committee, and on Report)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (491)
- Government document
1 online resource (90 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 90 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (90 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 49.5-6.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|