Victoria Park. A bill to amend two several acts of Her Majesty's reign enabling the Commissioners of Her Majesty's Woods to purchase lands for and to form Victoria Park; and to indemnify the trustees of copyhold lands held in trust for Her Majesty [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Acts enabling Coms. of Woods to purchase Lands for Victoria Park; and to indemnify Trustees of Copyhold Lands held in Trust for H.M.
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (533)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VI, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 55.38.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|