Brought from the Lords, 25 July 1851. Report from the Select Committee of the House of Lords appointed to consider of the bill, intituled, "an act for the management and regulation of episcopal and capitular estates and revenues in England and Wales;" and to report thereon to the House; together with the minutes of evidence, and an appendix and index thereto. Session 1851 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Select Committee of House of Lords to consider Episcopal and Capitular Estates Management and Regulation Bill: Report, Minutes of Evidence, Appendix, Index
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of committees
 ; (589) (589-II)
Reports of committees
- Government document
1 online resource (338 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIII, 338 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (338 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 55.129-132.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|