Exchequer. An account of all monies received during the year ended 5 April 1851, to the account of Her Majesty's Exchequer at the Bank of England, and of Ireland, under the respective heads of public revenue; the amount of all royal orders and Treasury warrants received, and of the credits and transfers made by the Comptroller-General of the Exchequer, the payments by the Bank of England, and the balance remaining to the account of the Exchequer at each bank, on 6 April 1851 (per act 4 Will. IV. c. 15) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Monies received to Account of Exchequer under Heads of Public Revenue at Banks of England and Ireland, 1850-51
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (275)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXI, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 55.284.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|