Tithe Commission. Returns of all agreements, and of all awards, for the commutation of tithes, which have been confirmed by the Tithe Commissioners in England and Wales; also, of all apportionments confirmed; from the 1st January 1849 to the 1st January 1851--(in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 569, of session 1849) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Agreements for Commutation of Tithes confirmed by Tithe Coms., January 1849-51
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (465)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (32 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 32 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (32 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 55.361.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|