Private bills. Returns of the number of private bills introduced and brought from the House of Lords, and of acts passed in 1851; of private bills treated as opposed by the Committee of Selection; and of unopposed private bills referred to the Committee of Ways and Means [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Private Bills introduced and brought from House of Lords, and of Acts passed in: Session 1851
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (692)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVII, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 55.390.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|