Museum of Irish Industry. Report on the nature and products of the process of the destructive distillation of peat, considered specially with reference to its employment as a branch of manufacturing industry. Made to the Right Honourable the Chief Commissioner of Woods, by the Director of the Museum of Irish Industry. April 8, 1851 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report by Director of Museum of Irish Industry on Nature and Products of Process of Destructive Distillation of Peat, with reference to its Employment as Branch of Manufacturing Industry, April 1851
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; 
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (84 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 84 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (84 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 55.414-415.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|