Trinity College (Dublin) Bill. Return of all lands and hereditaments to which the bill now pending in the House refers, intituled, "a bill to extend the leasing powers of the corporate body of the provost, fellows and scholars of the college of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth, near Dublin; and also of the provost thereof in his corporate capacity; and to enable them to make grants of lands in perpetuity to their lessees in certain cases;" &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Lands and Hereditaments in Bill to extend Leasing Powers of Corporate Body of College of Holy Trinity of Queen Elizabeth, near Dublin
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (318)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 55.416.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|