Bishopric of Christchurch (New Zealand). A bill intituled an act to remove doubts as to the constitution of the bishopric of Christchurch in New Zealand, and to enable Her Majesty to constitute such bishopric, and to enable Her Majesty further to subdivide the diocese of New Zealand [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill, intituled, Act to remove Doubts as to Constitution of Bishopric of Christchurch in New Zealand
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (396)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 56.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|