Inland Revenue Office. A bill for carrying into execution an agreement for the sale of property belonging to Her Majesty in right of her Crown and of the duchy of Lancaster, to the Commissioners of Inland Revenue; and for enabling such commissioners to dispose of their present chief office and other property in the city of London [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill for carrying into execution Agreement for Sale of Property belonging to H.M. and Duchy of Lancaster to Coms. of Inland Revenue; and for enabling Coms. to dispose of Chief Office in City of London
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (381)
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 56.12.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|