Parish constables. A bill [as amended in committee] to amend the laws relating to the appointment and payment of parish constables. Title intended to be proposed on third reading: a bill to amend the laws relating to the appointment and payment of superintending and parish constables, and to dispense with the services of high constables and petty constables in certain cases [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Laws relating to Appointment and Payment of Parish Constables (as amended in Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (345)
- Government document
1 online resource (30 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 30 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (30 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 56.18.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|