Court of Chancery. Return of the total sum due or paid for salaries and office expenses under the act 5 & 6 Vict. c. 103, since the passing of the act; and also of the total sum paid for compensation for loss of offices and profits to officers, under the same act, since the passing thereof, up to 25 November 1851; &c. Return of the dates and substance of all orders of court for the reduction of fees in the Court of Chancery made since the passing of the act 5 & 6 Vict. c. 103; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Salaries, Office Expenses and Compensation in Court of Chancery
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (290)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 56.341.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|