Metropolitan Interment Act. Return of the amount of salary received by the additional member of the General Board of Health, the assistant secretary, treasurer, clerks, and officers, from the date of each appointment to the present time, &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount of Salary received by additional Member of General Board of Health, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, Clerks and Officers appointed under Metropolitan Interment Act
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (283)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 56.420.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|