County elections polls. A bill [as amended by the committee] to limit the time of taking the poll in counties at contested elections for knights of the shire to serve in Parliament in England and Wales to one day [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to limit Time for taking Poll in Counties at Contested Elections in England and Wales to One Day: (as amended in Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1852-53] ; (39)
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource ( p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 57.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|