Leasing powers. (Ireland.) A bill [as amended by the Select Committee, on re-commitment, and on consideration of bill as amended] to consolidate and amend the laws relating to leasing powers in Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to consolidate and amend Laws relating to Leasing Powers in Ireland (as amended by Select Committee, on Re-commitment, and on Consideration of Bill as amended)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1852-53] ; (686)
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource ( p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 57.28.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|