Bank of England. Annual accounts of exchequer bills, &c. purchased; balances of sums issued for dividends; and account of sums received and expended by the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Balances issued by Bank of England for Payment of Dividends, 1852; Account of Exchequer Bills purchased by Bank of England, 1852; Account of Receipt and Expenditure of Coms. for Reduction of National Debt, 1852
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1852-53] ; (145)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource ( p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 57.412.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|