Receipt stamps. A return of the number of stamps for receipts, at each rate, issued to the public by the Office of Inland Revenue and its distributors throughout the United Kingdom, for three years ended the 5th January 1853;--(in continuation of a return made to 5 April 1850.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Receipt Stamps issued by Inland Revenue throughout United Kingdom, 1850-52
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1852-53] ; (300)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource ( p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 57.416.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|