Freight money (Greenwich Hospital). Return of the several sums for freight money received by the treasurer of Greenwich Hospital, since 17th February 1852, with the dates of such payments, and whether on public or private account; also, the name of the ship or vessel in which the treasure was conveyed, and of the captain or officer commanding the same [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Freight Money received by Treasurer of Greenwich Hospital: 1852-53
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1852-53] ; (38)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LX, pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource ( p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 57.435.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|