Divisions of the House. Return of the number of divisions of the House of Commons in the present session; stating the subject of the division, and the number of members in the majority and minority, tellers included; also, the aggregate number in the House on each division; distinguishing the divisions on public business from private; and, also, the number of divisions before and after midnight (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 574, of sess. 1852) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Divisions, 1852-53
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1852-53] ; (941)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXIII, pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource ( p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 57.604.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|