Lighthouses. Return of the aggregate amount of principal and compound interest from 1 July 1845 to January 1853, upon the sum of Đ 256,908, being the total amount of principal and interest, or the value of the claims upon the Consolidated Fund by the proprietors of private lighthouses, up to the date of their purchase by the Trinity Board (in continuation of no. 7 E, appendix to Lighthouse Report, Parliamentary Paper, no. 607, of sess. 1845.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Aggregate Amount of Principal and Compound Interest on Value of Claims on Consolidated Fund by Proprietors of Private Lighthouses, 1845-53
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1852-53] ; (295)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XCVIII, pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource ( p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 57.719.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|