Bullion, &c. Return of the amount of bullion purchased and sold by the Bank of England in each month, from 1840 to June 1853, inclusive; also the excess of payments to, or of receipts from, the public, of British gold coin; and also the amount received from the Mint during the same period [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount of Bullion purchased and sold by Bank of England, 1840-June 1853
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (10)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 58.325.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|