Emigrant ship "Dirigo." Copies or extracts from correspondence between the officers in charge of the emigration depot at Birkenhead, and other persons, and the Colonial Land and Emigration Commissioners, in relation to the recent outbreak of cholera on board the emigrant ship "Dirigo." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Officers in Charge of Emigration Depot at Birkenhead, and Colonial Land and Emigration Coms. in relation to Outbreak of Cholera on board Emigrant Ship Dirigo
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (492)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (31 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVI, 31 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (31 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 58.375-376.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|