Public bills. Alphabetical list of the public bills which have been introduced into the House of Commons during the session 1854; stating by whom introduced, or which have been brought from the House of Lords; the dates of their several stages in this House, and distinguishing those which have since become law (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 943, of session 1852-3) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Alphabetical List of Public Bills introduced into House of Commons, Session 1854
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (457)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIII, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 58.421.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|