Endowed schools (Ireland). Returns of the total amount of all monies received in each year by the Commissioners of Education in Ireland; of each school of public and private endowment, from 1 November 1849 to 1 November 1853; with an account of the annual disbursements thereof.--Also, the number of scholars receiving instruction, the prices charged for day scholars, and for boarders, and by whom the free scholars are selected [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Annual Receipts and Disbursements of each School of Public and Private Endowment, November 1849-53
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (289)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 58.459.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|