Professors (Belfast), &c. Returns relating to the theological and other professors and pensioners at Belfast, receiving money from parliamentary grants;--of the congregational income of the ministers of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland, and any denomination of non-conformists in Ireland, who received portions of the parliamentary grant of 1853;--of the sums paid to ministers, or funds for the benefit of widows of ministers, from the same; and of denominations of Protestant non-conformists in Ireland which do not receive any grant of money for their professors, ministers, widows of ministers, or otherwise howsoever [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return relating to Theological Professors at Belfast receiving Money from Parliamentary Grants; Congregational Income of Ministers of General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in Ireland, 1853
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (529)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII, 28 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (28 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 58.461.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|