Prosecutions (Ireland). Return of the number of cases prosecuted at each quarter sessions in Ireland during the last five years; distinguishing as far as can be done, those in which the prosecutions have been conducted by the sessional solicitors [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Returns of Number of Cases prosecuted at Quarter Sessions in Ireland, 1849-54
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (515) (515-I)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (26 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII, 26 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (26 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 58.461.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|