Friendly societies. Return to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 11 August 1854;--for, copies "of further report and tables, prepared under the directions of the Lords of the Treasury, by the Actuary of the National Debt Office, on the subject of sickness and mortality among the members of friendly societies, as shown by the quinquennial returns, to the 31st day of December 1850, received by the Registrar of Friendly Societies in England, under the provisions of the act 9 & 10 Vict. c. 27." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report and Tables by Actuary of National Debt Office on Sickness and Mortality among Members of Friendly Societies, to December 1850
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (506)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (38 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIII, 38 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (38 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 58.495.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|