Coals, cinders, and culm. An account of the quantities of coals, cinders and culm shipped coastways, and the quantities exported from England, Scotland, and Ireland, and from the United Kingdom; also, the quantities of coals brought into the port of London in 1853 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Quantities of Coals into Port of London, 1853; Account of Quantities of Coals, Cinders, and Culm shipped Coastways and exported from United Kingdom, 1853
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (472)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXV, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 58.509.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|