Militia. (Ireland.) A bill [as amended by the committee] to remove doubts as to the commissions of officers of militia in Ireland who have omitted to deliver unto the clerk of the peace descriptions of their qualifications, and to indemnify them against the consequences of such omission, and to amend the law relating to the militia in Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to remove Doubts as to Commissions of Officers of Militia in Ireland who have omitted to deliver Descriptions of their Qualifications, and to amend Law relating to Militia in Ireland: as amended by Committee
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1854-55] ; (53)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 59.31.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|