Youthful offenders. (No. 2.) A bill [as amended by the Lords] intituled an act to amend the act for the better care and reformation of youthful offenders, and the act to render reformatory and industrial schools in Scotland more available for the benefit of vagrant children [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Act for better Care and Reformation of Youthful Offenders, as amended by Lords
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1854-55] ; (262)
- Government document
1 online resource (5 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VI, 5 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (5 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 59.47.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|