Medical officers (army and navy). Abstract of return of the names of persons appointed physicians, surgeons, assistant surgeons, acting assistant surgeons, dressers, or other medical officers to the army, or to the hospitals at Scutari, Smyrna, or elsewhere, for sick or disabled soldiers, from 1 January 1854 to the present time; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Names of Physicians, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Dressers, or other Medical Officers to Army or Navy, or Hospitals at Scutari or Smyrna for Sick or Disabled Soldiers or Sailors, 1854-55; Communications from Army Medical Dept. to Public Medical Bodies inviting Candidates for Medical Appointments in Army, Civil Hospitals in East, or in Turkish Contingent
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1854-55] ; (428)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXII, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 59.266.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|