Metropolitan Buildings Act. Return for the years 1850, 1851, 1852, 1853, and up to 31 March 1854, of money received for salaries or by fees, &c., by the registrar or official referees under the Motropolitan Buildings Act;--also, of payments made and expenses incurred during the said periods;-- also, of money owing to or by the departments of the Metropolitan Buildings Office (in continuation of Partiamentary Paper, no. 83, of session. 1851) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Money received by Persons employed in execution of Metropolitan Buildings Act, 1851-54
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1854-55] ; (93)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIII, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 59.433.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|