Courts of common law. (Ireland). A bill [as amended in committee and on re-commitment] to further amend the procedure in and to enlarge the jurisdiction of the superior courts of common law in Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to further amend Procedure in, and to enlarge Jurisdiction of, Superior Courts of Common Law in Ireland, as amended in Committee, and on Re-commitment
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (131)
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 24 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (24 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 60.12.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|