Registration of voters (Scotland). A bill [as amended by the Select Committee] to amend the law for the registration of persons entitled to vote in the election of members to serve in Parliament for Scotland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Law for Registration of Persons entitled to vote in Election of M.P.s for Scotland: as amended by Select Committee
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (158)
- Government document
1 online resource (32 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VI, 32 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (32 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 60.33.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|