Capital punishment (colonies). Return showing how far crimes for which capital punishment has been abolished in England are still capitally punishable in the colonies and dependencies of Great Britain (in continuation of return, dated the 18th day of February 1850) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Crimes, for which Capital Punishment has been abolished in England, which are still capitally punishable in Colonies and Dependencies
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (255)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (30 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIV, 30 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (30 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 60.343.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|