Education. Return of the names of the six schools in Great Britain which have received the largest amount of capitation money, and of the six schools which have received the smallest amount, for the year ending December 1855 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Names of Six Schools in Great Britain which have received Largest and Smallest Amount of Parliamentary Grant under "Capitation Money," 1855
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (61)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 60.360.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|